Congratulations on joining Mannatech!
With the help of the person who invited you to build a lifetime asset with Mannatech, complete the following steps and roadmap.
Set up your associate account; select the Premium Pack that best fits your needs.
Set up an automatic order of at least 141PV with one of the Combo Packs for greater product value and results.
Now that you have decided to build your networking asset, you need a roadmap and time table. The following is a list of activities and resources and a suggested time frame.
Roadmap and Time Table
- Identify your “Why” and vision and a set of goals by completing My Business Plan. Watch the video How Great Leaders Inspire Action on understanding and defining your “Why”. Use the worksheet, Why am I doing this?, if you need support in identifying your “why” and vision.
- Complete your Administrative Setup to open your web account, print important documents, and learn about your resources with Mannatech.
- Begin to create your Potential Partner List.
- Survey the products. Read through the product catalog and explore the individual products at mannatech.com.
- Learn the mechanics of How to Register with Mannatech and How to Create an Auto Order.
- Begin to invite potential partners to consider building a financial asset.
- Become familiar with the scientific studies under “Publications” at mannatechscience.org. See Published Studies in the Toolshed.
- Locate and explore additional resources such as web sites, videos, and blogs that validate Mannatech’s products. See Technical Reports in the Toolshed.
- Show the plan and follow up to identify who will join you in building an asset.
Week Four and following:
- Continue to be a student of the products.
- Be available for teleconferences and webinars that Mannatech sponsors.
- Plan to attend MannaFest, Mannatech’s annual international convention, which is held every year and is a must for anyone serious about building a network.
Contact and bring new people to your business.
Start developing a strategy right away with the help of your business partner. Continue to add to your list of prospective partners. Develop a system for inviting them to consider building a financial asset with you.
Follow the steps that your business partner took when inviting you to build an asset:
- Show the plan to build an asset.
- Provide the due diligence materials.
- Follow up in three to four days. If the potential partner has questions you are unable to answer, be ready to do a three-way call with your support business partner or another member of your Support Team.
- Provide the ‘getting started’ information and resources to your new business partner using this “Roadmap”. You may also print a hard copy of the Building Your Lifetime Asset – Business Development Guide.
Maintain constant contact with your new business partners. The time and resources spent on your business partners will determine the quality of your networking asset.
Use the Planning/Progress Charts for each leadership level to guide you with strategy and action as you lay the foundation and develop your asset.
Set your goal to reach the leadership level of Regional Director within your first three months and National Director within your first six months, and support each of your partners to reach these same goals.
As each business partner duplicates these goals, momentum and leverage will be created that will yield a valuable asset as you achieve higher leadership levels!