Actions to Build Your Team
- Select people with whom you would most love to work to create a Potential Partners List.
- Create a second list of potential customers and/or non-profit organizations.
- Contact those on your Potential Partners List and invite them to consider building a lifetime asset.
- Contact those on your Potential Customer List and invite them to learn about the benefits of real food nutrients and Mannatech’s M5M mission.
- Present Building Your Lifetime Asset to your potential partners and ask them to review the Due Diligence Resources prior to making a decision.
- Show your potential customers the first three XFM videos, the Mannatech, Company of Destiny booklet, and share personal testimonies of health and financial benefits. Ask them how they would like to participate.
- Register new partners and support them growing in their networking asset using the Building Your Lifetime Asset Business Development Guide.
- Register XFM guests who choose options one or two as members and encourage them to refer others and receive product discounts with the 4Free Discount program.
- Register XFM guests who choose option three as an associate, and set an appointment to review Building Your Lifetime Asset, the Due Diligence Resources, and the Roadmap.
These “4 Basics” are the foundation of your “Path to Platinum”, the top level of leadership in Mannatech.